Call Serene at 9363 6683
- Small group of 2 to 5 students, each student
is given individual attention
- Tutor has more than 15 years of teaching
experience, with proven track records
- Tuition is conducted in a conducive
- Conceptual and progressive learning is
- Supplementary worksheets and exam
JOIN AN EFFECTIVE TUITION GROUP AT SEMBAWANG
5 REASONS TO JOIN NOW
Serene Wong is a graduate from NUS
(Bachelor of Science) and has more than
15 years of experience teaching Science
and Mathematics at secondary level.
Besides tutoring, she also had substantial
experience conducting 'O' Level classes at
As a dedicated and patient teacher, she is
able to impart knowledge to her students
and help them to improve, and eventually
excel in the subject(s).
Ms Wong is sincere in her teaching and tries her best to explain each Chemistry concept clearly.
She is able to visualize for us to see
how it all connects and that makes learning
so much more interesting.
Thank you Ms Wong!
Jeremy Tan, ‘O’ Level,
St Joseph’s Institution
- Science ( IP/Express/IB/ NAcad)
- Mathematics ( Express/IB/NAcad)
- Chemistry ( IP/Express/IB/NAcad)
- Physics ( Express/NAcad )
- A/E Mathematics ( Express/IB/Nacad)
BLOCK 406 (NEAR TO SEMBAWANG MRT STATION)
For further enquiries regarding tuition fee and
schedule, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I become more confident in Science and
Math after being taught by her. It really
makes a difference.
May Wong, Sec 2,
St Nicholas Girls' School
Who are we?
How to choose a tutor who can understand your child's learning patterns
Who are we?